The Moshal Scholarship Program offers scholarships to students from challenging backgrounds in the following degrees: engineering, IT and computer science, medicine and health sciences, natural sciences, Economics, law and business. The Program offers personal support, as well as exposure to a variety of workshops for skills development, preparing our students for the job market and fulfilling independent lives.
The Program provides support services that focus on academic, psycho-social support and workplace readiness that aim to nurture and promote a holistic graduate into the world of work, embedding the values of perseverance, caring, tolerance, integrity, accountability and humility.
How to partner with us:
- Consider our graduates for employment
- Provide mentors for our graduates or new alumni
- Create opportunities for internships or work shadowing
- Participate in our panels of young professionals
- Provide speakers and trainers
- Conduct mock interview with our forthcoming graduates
- Let us know which degrees and faculties are best
- Assist us in our selection process
- Provide tutors for our Scholars who may need extra help
- Share your space for our occasional workshops and meetings
- Any other activities that would be ‘win-win’